- Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
The Ecoflex Geomatrix Ground Stabilisation System is a technology that converts waste tyres into building products that are highly cost effective, technically effective and ecologically effective.
Ecoflex Limited is committed to the development of engineered products using recycled truck and car tyres as a means of achieving low-cost, sustainable solutions for civil construction and building development.
Ecoflex is a range of building products that capitalise on the structural strength of reprocessed tyres to deliver a building block or containment device with unique engineering properties.
The combination of high structural values present in used tyres and low-cost of Ecoflex products made possible by recycling these tyres yields a highly productive source of innovation for the construction industry.
- Building Services
- Community & Business
- Second Hand Building Centre
- 432B West Botany Street, Rockdal...
- Smartflo Gutters
- Mayfield NSW 2304, Australia
- 101 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills...
- 53 Haddon Drive, Ballan VIC 3342...
- 359 Warrigal Road, Cheltenham VI...
- Grimes & Sons
- 1/1635 Main Road, Research VIC 3...
- A&A Eco Systems
- 5/2135 Frankston-Flinders Road, ...
- Shiver Me Timbers
- 51 Winterton Road, Clayton VIC 3...
- Ecoflex Australia
- 66 Kalaroo Road, Redhead NSW 229...