Formblock AustraliaPtyLtd 70 Highland St Leura, New South Wales, Australia. Post code 2780
Posted on July 24, 2015 / 235 Listing verified by admin as genuine
- Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Earth wall building system, an easier and cost effective way of earth construction.
- Easy to use and simple to understand.
- Cost effective method of masonry construction.
- Significantly reduces labour time compared to ‘pisé’ ( rammed earth ) or ‘adobe’ ( mud brick ) construction.
- Needs no expert skills to use.
- Based on 300 mm units FORMBLOCK gives you flexibility of wall design.
- Walls are structurally load bearing.
- Can be used with other conventional building methods and products.
- Utilize low-clay soils normally unsuitable for earth-building (even 100% friable sands).
- Can also use concrete and other such materials.
- Different aesthetic finishes can be achieved.
- Energy efficient to produce walls.
- Do as little or as much as you like, and is not effected by interruption eg. weather, etc. Conserves natural resources.
- Excellent thermal mass properties.
- Save on heating/cooling bills.
- Termite proof.
- Environmentally friendly.
- FORMBLOCK form work is made from quality durable materials to last a life time.