- Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
When Going Solar started in 1978, we were one of the first solar electricity installers in Victoria. We went into business because we believed solar energy could play a key role in building a more sustainable future.
Things are different now: there’s a huge number of installers to choose from, most of them competing on price rather than sustainability credentials.
So why choose Going Solar?
- In-house engineers design our solar power systems. Buildings come in different shapes and sizes, and different households and businesses use different amounts of electricity at different times. So rather than offering a one-size-fits-all, off the shelf solution, we take the time to develop the best solution for your building and your electricity use. Our systems are based on your needs, not our sales targets.
- We only use quality components that are built to last. And we back this up with generous warranties: 25 years for panel performance, 5-10 years for inverters, and up to 10 years for labour.
- We only use Clean Energy Council accredited installers and electricians. We’re fanatical about the quality of our systems, so we supervise the whole process from start to finish.
- We’ve won numerous awards for the quality and innovation of our work, from organisations like the Appropriate Technology Retailers Association of Australia and the Clean Energy Council.
- We’ve been committed to sustainability for over 35 years. We’re in the solar power business because we believe in it, not because we’re out to make a quick buck.
Choosing a grid connected solar power system is easy! Going Solar have available a range of grid connect systems. The system that suits you will depend on your energy use, available roof space, and budget. Grid connect systems with battery back up are also available so you will never be out of power, even during a blackout.