- Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Henry Doubleday Research Association (H.D.R.A.) was started in 1970 with a membership of gardeners, smallholders and farmers committed to going organic. The organisation has played an important contributing role in the growth of sustainable agriculture in Australia.
Pure Food the Goal
The Association aims to serve the needs of people concerned about contamination of food and degradation of the environment by chemical-based agriculture. H.D.R.A. works to support progress towards:
* Increased home production of organically grown fruit and vegetables
* More ecologically sound farming methods
* Higher quality, less contaminated food available to consumers
* Education in organic growing principles and practices.
Organic methods of gardening, farming, tending livestock.
Meetings & Magazine